Mystery ‘Guitar Girl’ revealed. Meet Erin Willett (Photos)

Friday, February 11, 2011


Her name is Erin Willett, she's a 21 year Jersey girl majoring in Vascular Technology. Erin's face has actually been included in our 'Sexy Chivers' previously but she anonymously submitted the headless photos of her alter ego, 'Guitar Girl', from a separate email.
When asked if she really plays the guitar naked Erin responded, "I ONLY play my guitar naked. It's the best way." Erin admits, "I'm a huge nerd that can play video games for hours on end and watch the entire LOTR trilogy (extended version only) straight through. I always brake for turtles and squirrels."
Speaking to Erin, I can tell you she's as smart as she is nice. Enjoy...








Sumber : thechive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Article